Jul 6, 2020
For more details visit: www.TheGoldCollarInvestor.com/show43
Jeremy Roll has been living off his
passive investments since 2007 when he quit his full time
job. Jeremy is the President of
Roll Investment Group.
Jeremy started investing in real
estate back in 2002. In 2007, he quit his W-2 job to get full-time
into real estate investing. Today, Jeremy manages real estate
properties worth a billion dollars. So, how did Jeremy do it and
how can you do it
This show will be particularly
interesting to those who are looking for alternative choices to
their day jobs and wish to get into entrepreneurship. You will
learn how you can manage real estate properties in a hands-off
manner. We also reveal the returns that you can expect to earn from
real estate. Towards the end, we speculate how the current COVID-19
situation will impact different real estate asset
We hope you enjoy this
– Can you grow your passive income by investing in a real estate
– Pancham welcomes Jeremy to the show
– From a middle-level corporate manager to owning $1 billion in
real estate – how did Jeremy do it?
– Jeremy shares some interesting information about his non-profit
which is designed to help investors
– Was it difficult for Jeremy to start his business in 2007 at the
peak of the recession?
– Which asset classes does Jeremy prefer to invest in?
– Jeremey shares how he managed to earn a 50% return by renting out
real estate to data centers
– How many operators has Jeremey worked with over the
– How does Jeremy vet operators?
– How to analyze numbers and discover good investment opportunities
in real estate
– What kind of annual returns does Jeremy earn?
– Post-COVID-19, what kind of returns can you earn from real
– Things new investors should consider before investing in real
– Will COVID-19 result in an immediate drop in real estate
- 30:43 - Taking the Lead Round
– When was the first time Jeremy invested outside the Wall
– What fears did Jeremy have to overcome when he first invested
outside the Wall Street?
– Can you share one investment that did not go as
– What is one piece of advice you would give to people who are
investing outside of the Wall Street?
– Tom shares his contact information
to manage a real estate property in a hands – off
kind of returns can you expect to earn from real
impact will COVID-19 have on real estate
Get in Touch: