Apr 27, 2020
In today’s show, Pancham
interview Kathy Fettke, Co-CEO of Real Wealth Network, Host of
Real Wealth Show
and author of
Retire Rich with
Kathy shares with listeners some
really interesting information about her investment in an 800-acre
retreat in the beautiful country of Costa Rica.
As more and more people flock to
large US cities, existing infrastructure is proving to be woefully
inadequate. Because of this, high net-worth individuals are
desperately looking for alternative lifestyle options. Barely a
4-hour flight from the United States, Costa Rica is well-placed to
cater to this growing demand.
So, how can you invest in
Kathy’s real estate development? Can you expect to earn good
returns? Kathy gives us a peek into the incredible lifestyle that
you can enjoy if you own a holiday home at this stunning location.
We hope you enjoy this show.
Tune in for some excellent
– Kathy's background information
– Why did Kathy zero in on Costa Rica as an investment
– How did Kathy manage to get the local community on board for
their grounds up development?
– Kathy shares how the stunning locale and holistic, community
living make Costa Rica an ideal retreat destination
– Are major US cities running facing a scarcity of essential
– What is the price range for investment homes at the Costa Rica
– How can you invest in Kathy’s Costa Rica development?
– How a glamping set up is helping generate additional cash
– How did Kathy fund this property development?
– Is there demand for rental homes at the retreat?
- Taking the Leap Round
- When was the first time you invested outside of Wall
- What fears did you have to overcome when you first invested
outside Wall Street?
- What was one investment that did not go as expected?
- What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are
thinking of investing in the Main Street?
- Kathy shares her contact information
to invest in a Costa Rica retreat
high net-worth Americans are looking for a safe and alternative
lifestyle in Costa Rica
to raise rental income by investing in a Costa Rica
Get in Touch: