Aug 24, 2020
Today, we bring to you a very
show of The Gold Collar Collar
In today’s show, Pancham is
joined by his son, nice years old, Ivan Gupta. Pancham gifted Ivan,
Irwin Schiff’s book,
The Kingdom of Moltz.
This book explains the relationship between taxes, inflation, and
money in super-simple terms…and with some clever illustrations. So
much so that even nice-year-old Ivan was able to grasp these
concepts with ease.
Tune in to this delightful and
very special show now! Enjoy!
– A special thanks to our listeners from our main man,
– What is the “Kingdom of Moltz” by Irwin Schiff about?
– Pancham reads and explains this short book in simple
– Taxes in the Kingdom of M
– Igor II, the King of M decided to raise taxes
– And then, anticipating a rebellion, decides to
– AH-HA moment – Changing the yardstick
– Igor II is amazed by America’s financial system
– Questioning the intrinsic value of paper currenc
– Pancham welcomes his son, Ivan to the show
– Cooped up at home due to COVID…a nine-year-old shares his
– Having read the book, what did nine-year-old Ivan understand
– Is the dollar, the unit of measurement, losing its
– Why did the US government decide to dollar backed by
– Can you buy less bread with a dollar now?
– Pancham summarizes the entire show; food for thought – is the
value of gold going up or the value of dollars going
- Discussion on Irwin Schiff’s, “Kingdom of
- Understanding the many quirks of America’s
negative fallout of printing more money
Get in Touch: