Jul 20, 2020
For more details visit:
Download free report on top 6
reasons to invest outside of wall-street: www.TheGoldCollarInvestor.com/download
In today’s show, Pancham
interviews cost segregation expert, Chris Wetherall.
Cost segregation can help you
save your tax-dollars thus making real estate investing an
incredibly lucrative proposition. There are many nuances to this
accounting practice that need to be thoroughly understood so that
you do not get into trouble with the IRS.
How can you do an accurate cost
segregation so that none of your deductions are disallowed? How
fast can you depreciate a property? Is it possible for you to claim
deductions that your CPA missed out in previous years? How do
bonuses help you save your tax dollars?
For all this and much more, do
not miss this special show where Chris shares some extremely
– What makes real estate an IDEAL investment?
– Pancham welcomes Chris to the show and shares his background
– How did Chris learn the ropes of real estate and cost
– How fast can you depreciate a property? Chris explains the
three-time scales, and reveals which properties fall under each
– How your end use determines your deductions and tax
– Why is IRS giving real estate owners the option to use cost
segregation to save their tax dollars?
– Do the various incentives make real estate the best possible
– Real Estate – the backbone of the economy
– Why meticulous documentation is critical for a proper cost
– Benefits of a fully engineered and fully accounted cost
– When is the right time to contact Chris and commission a cost
– Considering the deduction and tax savings, is it more beneficial
to develop a barren piece of land?
– How can bonuses help you save your tax dollars?
– Can you use deductions that your CPA missed in previous
accounting years? Is it possible to get refund checks?
– If you are installing a new roof, what is the amount of yearly
deduction that you can claim? What is the amount of tax that you
can save every year?
– Is the depreciation schedule reset every time the title changes
– Is it costly to maintain documentation to a keep a track of your
– Have you diversified your investments and allocated an adequate
percentage to real estate?
- 51:32 - Taking the Lead
– When was the first time Chris invested outside the Wall
– What fears did Chris have to overcome when he first invested
outside the Wall Street?
– Can you share one investment that did not go as
– What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who is
investing in the Main Street?
– Chris shares his contact information
fast can you depreciate a property?
can cost segregation help you save your tax dollars
you claim refunds for deductions that you missed out in previous
Get in Touch: