Jun 15, 2020
For more details visit:
In today’s show, Pancham
interviews Dave Zook, Investment Strategist and Founder,
The Real Asset Investor.
Have you wondered how the ATM
investing business works? Contrary to the popular notion, ATM’s are
not owned by banks. Rather, it is private equity that owns and
deploy these ATM’s. So, what is the business model for this ATM
investing business? Is this a particularly attractive investment
opportunity for high-earning W-2 employees who wish to save on
their tax dollars?
We hope you enjoy this
– Agenda for today’s show
– Dave’s background information
– Did Dave always possess an entrepreneurial streak?
– Dave shares how he got into real estate investing to save his tax
– Dave’s first syndication deal
– Can you invest in ATM machines? What is the business model? What
sort of returns can you earn by investing in ATM
– How blended performance results in stable investor
– What are the different streams of revenues for an ATM
– How investing in ATM machines can help you save your tax
– Typically, what sort of return can a high-earning W-2 employee
– Dave shares details about his two investment funds
– Is there any difference in the quality of the machine? Is the
machine quality better in premium locations?
– What has been the impact of COVID-19 on this
– Is the store responsible for cleaning the ATM
- 26:56 - Taking the Lead
– When was the first time Dave invested outside Wall
– What fears did Dave have to overcome when he first invested
outside Wall Street?
– Can you share one investment that did not go as
– Dave shares his contact information
- Understanding the basics of the ATM investing
sort of returns can you earn by investing in ATM’s?
investing in ATM machines can help you save your tax
Get in Touch: