May 11, 2020
In today’s show, Pancham
interviews real estate investor & operator Michael Flight.
As the virus has brought all
businesses to a grinding halt, the one question on everyone’s mind
is – is it really worth investing in retail real estate? Can retail
real estate survive the ecommerce juggernaut? And, can you
structure your retail real estate investment so that it is not only
recession proof but also COVID-proof?
We attempt to answer these
pressing questions in today’s show.
Additionally, you will learn
about the different categories of retail real estate, red flags to
watch out for, and the kinds of returns that you can expect to
earn. This show will particularly interest those who are looking
for alternatives to Wall Street investing.
We hope you enjoy this
– Are retail malls a thing of the past?
– Pancham welcomes Michael to the show
– Why is Michael dead against Wall Street investments? He shares
– Michael shares his background information
– What are the different categories of retail real
– Understanding the difference between a Net Lease, Double Net
Lease (NN), and Triple Net Lease (NNN)
– Can you, as a retail investor work in a completely hands-off
– Can you mitigate risk by passing off all variable expenses to the
– How are the retail malls classified?
– Key Success factors for retail real estate investing
– Red flags to watch out for
– Will certain businesses/tenants tarnish the appeal of your
– What kind of returns can you expect to earn from retail real
– What is the future of brick and mortar retail considering the
recent surge in online sales due to COVID-19?
– How is Michael pivoting in light of the recent
- Taking the Leap Round
- When was the first time you started investing outside of the Wall
- Can you share one investment that did not go as
- What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are
thinking of investing on the Main Street?
– Michael shares his contact information
- Different categories in retail real
- Understanding the difference between a Net
Lease, Double Net Lease (NN), and Triple Net Lease
Success factors for retail real estate investing
Get in Touch: