Mar 23, 2020
Today's Ask Pancham show is a
special one as we have Gurwinder Singh as a guest on this show.
Gurwinder Singh, a former JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs employee is
now a full-time real estate developer.
Gurwinder tuned in to show #18
and show #19 with Kevin Day, and has some pertinent questions about
living trusts and irrevocable trusts. If you are looking for some
nuanced asset protection tips, this show will surely interest you.
Tune in now!
- Pancham welcomes Gurwinder to the show
- What is the difference between living trust and irrevocable
- Which assets should you house in your living trust and your
- Should you rely on insurance for asset protection? Or is living
trust or irrevocable trust a better option?
- How do you protect the equity in your house? Pancham explains the
concept of equity stripping
- Difference between living trusts and
insurance a good option for asset protection?
equity stripping to protect your home equity
Get in Touch: