Apr 10, 2023
In today's show, Pancham interviews Brent Bowers - an
investor and coach focusing on buying and selling vacant land.
Brent is an Army officer with over eight years of
service, spending lots of time away from his family. He started to
invest in real estate to be more present with his wife and
Listen as we explore more about Brent and how
investing in real estate helped him to spend more time with his
family, expands his business, hire a team and help other
Enjoy the show!
"We can't just listen to all this gold of information;
we must act on it as well."
- 0:35 - Pancham introduces Brent
- 2:03 - How he started his journey in land investing
- 3:51 - Brent's learning journey
- 9:05 - His first call and his first land deal
- 16:52 - How is land investing different from single or
multi-family real estate?
- 23:10 - Deals Brent had since he started investing
- 25:13 - Brent hires a land specialist or realtor in evaluating
- 29:30 - His advice for first-time land buyers
- 35:24 - One investment that didn't go as planned
- 38:52 - Brent's advice for people starting to invest outside
- 39:50 - How can you connect with Brent
3 Key Points:
- After the education, take a minute to write down the action
steps you would take.
- In buying and selling land, someone's trash is another one's
- Land is more profitable than other real estates like single or
Get in Touch: