Apr 26, 2021
In today’s show, Pancham
interviews David Kamara - Founder, Managing Director, and Investor
of Cape Sierra Capital.
David was a traveling management
consultant when his 8-year-old daughter asked him, “Are you still
going to work tomorrow?”. That one question became a wake-up call
for him that changed his life. Now with owning over 200 units and
managing a portfolio of investors for almost 400 units, he’s surely
on the right path in achieving financial freedom!
In this episode, listen to his
journey of financial success as he shares his different
professional backgrounds before he finally became a real estate
investor. Learn as he will also share the challenges, the dynamic
shifts and how he fully transitioned into multifamily investing
that made him who he is today!
Listen and enjoy the
"I really wasn't looking to go
out and find money to buy too many deals. We’re just looking to do
things for ourselves."
- 1:33 - Pancham introduces David to the
- 2:29 - His ventures before he became a real
- 6:03 - How his daughter got him to find
- 9:22 - On realizing investing is not only a
- 15:02 - The challenge from transitioning to
- 19:17 - What Cape Sierra Capital prioritizes in
- 22:13 - How technical skills can benefit in
- 26:51 - How jogging helps with refocusing his
- 29:01 - Taking the Leap Round
- 29:01 - His first business ventures and
- 30:11 - Overcoming his fear of uncertainty in
- 31:11 - How his multifamily investment got
caught on fire (and learning the importance of
- 34:57 - His overflowing advices to
- 37:24 - Where to get his free eBook "The
Personal Cash Flow Formula"
3 Key Points:
- Spending quality time with family became his
biggest factor to achieve financial independence.
- To have at least a certainty that you’ll get
enough returns, diversify and don’t put all your assets in one
- Get educated and ask objective questions if you
want to start investing. But, don’t simply ask questions but also
take action in what you’ve learned so far.
Get in Touch: