Jun 22, 2020
Pancham and Rajan answer some interesting questions asked by
podcast listeners about real estate investing. Specifically, we
talk about the impact of COVID-19 on the multifamily industry as a
whole and what is their strategy going forward.
- Pancham welcomes Rajan to the show
- What is the forecast for multi-family investing in 2020 and
- Can we expect multifamily investing to take a hit once stimulus
money stops rolling in?
- Rajan shares his investing strategy in the post-COVID
- Understanding Class B and Class C in simple terms
- With tourism taking a huge hit, will real estate prices in
Orlando see downward movement as well?
3 Key Points
- Impact of COVID-19 on multi-family
the financial stimulus succeed in stabilizing the real estate
to factor in additional risk and arrive at reasonable real estate
valuations in the wake of the pandemic