Jun 1, 2020
In today’s show, Pancham
interviews Sam Wilson, Founder and CEO, Parking Your
The parking lot industry is an
interesting alternative investment opportunity that can earn you
stable returns. But there are many red flags to watch out for and a
lot to learn before investing.
Sam reveals how he finds parking
lots with good investment potential, conducts due diligence, and
then streamlines operations. We also discuss how the current COVID
crisis has impacted this niche industry.
We hope you enjoy this
– Sam shares his background information
– Why did Sam transition from single-family investing to investing
in parking lots?
– How did Sam learn the ropes of the parking lot
– How do you find a good parking lot to invest in?
– Due diligence process for evaluating a parking lot
– How to find and hire operators to manage your parking lot
– How do you value a parking lot? What is a typical cap rate? What
is a kind of returns can you expect to earn?
– Typical agreement that a parking lot owner makes with the
– What are some ideal locations for parking lots to invest
– Can parking lots be slotted into different
– Are banks willing to finance parking lots?
– How has COVID-19 affected the parking lot industry?
- 24:04 - Taking the Lead Round
– When was the first time Sam invested outside the Wall
– What fears did Sam have to overcome when he first invested
outside the Wall Street?
– Can you expect one investment that did not go as
– What is one piece of advice you would give to people who are
investing outside of the Wall Street?
– Sam shares his contact information
to conduct due diligence when investing in a parking
to strike an agreement with the operator to manage your parking
- Typical returns that you can expect to earn
from investing in parking lots
Get in Touch: