Mar 16, 2020
In today’s show, we are joined
by Ryan Gibson, Chief Investment Officer, Spartan Investment Group. Ryan shares some excellent information about
self-storage investing that will be particularly interesting to
those who are looking for some good, alternative investing
We start this show with Ryan
revealing the basics of self-storage investing. What is
self-storage investing? And who are their target customers?
Interestingly, Ryan reveals that 70% of his customers are
Ryan goes on to explain his due
diligence process which is quite different from a typical real
estate investment. What are some red flags that you should watch
out for? And, how can you discover lucrative markets where
competition is low?
Other topics discussed include
different classifications of self-storage facilities, expected
returns, and some practical tips for passive
Tune in for some excellent
3 Key Points:
- Understanding the basics of self-storage
- Different classification of self-storage
does a self-storage facility perform well during a
Get in Touch:
- Pancham welcomes Ryan to the show
- How did Ryan get started in self-storage investing?
- Ryan explains his market selection process for self-storage
- Ryan shares his background information
- What is self-storage investing, and how do you many money from
this asset class? Ryan explains in simple terms
- Why does a self-storage investment perform well during a
- What kind of businesses required conditioned storage?
- Some red flags that you need to watch out for before investing in
a self-storage unit
- Ryan explains how they at Spartan Investment conducts market
- Expert tips for passive investors who are considering the
- Ryan explains how he analyzes rent/square foot while vetting a
- Understanding the different classifications of self-storage
- What is a Gen-One self-storage facility?
- Ryan reveals that 70% of his customers are women
- Gen - Two and Gen - Three self-storage facilities - Understanding
- Is the self-storage industry on an upswing?
- Should you avoid entering over-saturated markets?
- Ryan explains how a high entry barrier can help you earn
lucrative returns in certain markets
- What kind of returns can you earn from self-storage
- Taking the Leap Round
- When was the first time you investing outside of the Wall
- What fears did you have to overcome when you first invested
outside of the Wall Street?
– Can you shared one investment that did not go as
– What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are
thinking of investing on the Main Street?
- Ryan shares his contact information