Mar 9, 2020
Dave Van Horn, CEO & Founder, PPR Note
Co. Dave shares why
notes investing can prove to be an excellent option to traditional
Wall Street investing, and reveals how you can earn better returns
without taking on undue risks.
This show starts with Dave
sharing the basics of notes investing. What are some primary
factors that you should consider before investing in notes? And,
can someone with zero prior experience also invest in
Next, we talk a bit about
performing and non-performing notes, and reveal the best option for
you. Listeners will also learn how to conduct a proper due
diligence before investing in notes.
Other topics discussed on this
show are the advantages of investing in a notes fund, liquidity
notes vs. income notes, expected returns, frequency of
distributions and much, much more.
- What are notes? Pancham explains the nuances of notes investing
in simple terms
- Pancham welcomes Dave to the show
- What attracted Dave to the notes investing in the first
- What is a note?
- Mortage vs. Note - Understanding the difference
- Factors to consider before you start investing in
- How can someone with zero experience start investing in
- Performing Notes vs. Non-Performing Notes - Which is the best
option for you?
- Can you invest in notes via the crowdfunding route?
- What are some prominent platforms for buying and selling
- How to conduct due diligence while investing in performing
- Dave shares how due diligence for a junior lien differs compared
to due diligence for senior liens
- What are some important factors that affect note
- Can you invest in notes as a passive investor?
- Can you run into compliance risks as a notes
- How can you mitigate risk and generate better returns by
investing in a notes fund?
- How does a liquidity notes fund work? What kind of returns can
- What about income notes fund?
- What is the frequency of distributions when you invest in a
- 29:06 -
Taking the Leap Round
- When was the first time you invested outside the Wall
- What fears did you have to overcome when you first invested
outside of Wall Street?
- Can you share one investment that did not go as
- What is one piece of advice that you would give to people who are
thinking of investing outside the Wall Street?
- Dave shares his contact information
3 Key Points:
- Understanding the BASICS of notes
- Performing Notes vs. Non-Performing Notes -
Which is the best option for you?
to conduct a proper due-diligence before investing in
Get in Touch: