Mar 20, 2023
In this episode, Pancham interviews Iven Vian,
co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of Anthem Capital.
Having retired as a lieutenant colonel from the Air
Force after 20 years, he is passionate about operational excellence
in the execution of his apartment communities and their impact on
their surrounding communities.
Learn more about Iven, and his mission is to grow
Anthem Apartments to 300 communities and donate USD2.5 million in
profits to charity by 2030!
Listen and enjoy the show!
"To establish a good relationship with the property
manager in the beginning, get to know them and understand
- 0:35 - Pancham introduces Iven
- 1:47 - Iven's background on what
he do before becoming an asset manager
- 5:50 - How he learned about real
- 10:25 - Anthem Capital has
acquired 3,000 doors and purchased 19 properties
- 13:49 - Asset management in terms
of renovation and occupancy
- 21:02 - How does Iven
manage tenants' concerns and issues
- 29:42 - Building a relationship
between ownership and property management
- 33:46 - Iven's first time
investing outside of Wall Street
- 34:07 - Fears he has to
- 40:17 - How can you connect with
3 Key Points:
- There's a way to create long-term generational wealth
while serving and working.
- Multi-family real estate is a powerful investment
vehicle with many benefits more than single-family homes.
- Vacancy loss is managed by understanding all the
processes of asset management operations.
Get in Touch: