Mar 2, 2020
In this episode, Pancham
interviews Scott Lewis, CEO, and co-founder of Spartan Investment
Group. Scott shares some little-known facts about RV Park
investing, and reveals how you can generate excellent returns, both
as a passive and active investor in this space.
This show starts off with Scott
sharing his background information. Scott reveals how he discovered
real estate, and then RV Parks. How did Scott end up investing in
an RV Park in west Texas? Why did he take on a huge risk of
investing in a thoroughly mismanaged RV Park? Scott reveals his
experience with managing and turning around his investment. This
show will be particularly interesting to investors who are looking
for alternative investments which generate higher
- Understanding the nuances of RV Park
Parks vs. Camp Grounds – What is the difference?
to invest passively in a RV Park
– Can you generate good returns by investing in RV
– Pancham introduces Scott Lewis of Spartan Investment Group to
– How did Scott discover real estate?
– How did Scott’s first real estate investment pan out?
– Scott recalls how he founded Spartan Investment Group
– Can investing in RV Parks prove to be lucrative for
– Are RV Parks different from camp grounds?
- 06:40 – Scott
explains the different categories of RV Parks ranging from the high
end to low
- 07:31 – Do people stay in RV
Parks throughout the year?
- 08:35 – Is there a standard
rating for a RV Park?
- 10:48 – Learn some interesting
details about a RV Park that Scott recently purchased in Western
- 12:26 – Scott explains the
economics of an RV Park
- 13:18 – Typically, what
expenses does a RV Park owner bear?
- 15:21 – What is the expense
ratio for an RV Park?
- 16:01 – How did Scott end up
acquiring the RV Park in Western Texas?
- 17:25 – What is cap rate?
Pancham and Scott explain in simple terms
- 20:27 – Is there a
supply-demand mismatch in the RV Park space?
- 22:11 – Can you invest in a RV
Park through a syndication?
– When was the first time you invested outside of the Wall
– What fears had to overcome when you purchased your first
– Can you share one investment that did not go as
– What is one piece of advice that you should give to people
thinking of investing in the Main Street?
– Scott shares his contact information
– Discover the Top SIX reasons for diversifying outside of the Wall
– Got questions? Get in touch with Pancham
Get in Touch: