May 17, 2021
Inflation rates are something
that can’t be avoided. But, you can do something about it to lower
those risks as early as today. In this episode, Ask Pancham Show
has returned as he discusses how you can acquire revenue from
depreciating assets such as shorting your dollars through buying
leverage real estate investments.
Discover how this simple
strategy can make a huge difference in gaining income! Listen and
enjoy the show!
"Your dollar today is worth more
than a dollar tomorrow.”
- 1:18 - Question of the Day: How buying real
estate with a fixed rate mortgage is like shorting the
- 1:49 - Defining inflation and its risk in the
- 3:32 - How you can profit from shorting
- 4:35 - Using long-term fixed mortgage to earn
more while spending less
- 7:58 - Why this strategy is a win-win solution
for banks and investors
3 Key Points:
- Inflation rates affect the prices of the market
so the spending power of each dollar decreases. Thus, you will need
more funds to be able to pay the same thing.
- Shorting stocks is one way of profiting from
- The longer your amortization period of the loan
is, the better since you’ll be able to pay your mortgage in the
same amount while your property increases in value.
Get in Touch: